Page Hargrave have extensive experience in acting as a local representative for overseas clients. Our services include:
- Filing and prosecuting national British applications before the UK Intellectual Property Office;
- Filing and prosecuting European applications before the European Patent Office;
- Entering the UK national phase of international (PCT) applications;
- Entering the European regional phase of international (PCT) applications;
- Patent watching;
- Arranging / conducting patent searches;
- Preparing observations for filing at the UK or European Patent Offices;
- Conducting Opposition proceedings before the European Patent Office;
- Challenging the validity of patents before the UK or European Patent Offices;
- Advising on the infringement or validity of British or European patents;
- Advising on the assignment or licensing of technology.
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark applications before the UK Intellectual Property Office;
- Filing and prosecuting European Union Trade Mark applications before EUIPO;
- Filing and prosecuting international trade mark applications via the Madrid Protocol;
- Trade Mark watching;
- Arranging / conducting trade mark searches;
- Filing oppositions against British or European Union trade mark applications;
- Advising on the infringement of trade marks in the UK and Europe;
- Advising on passing-off.
- Filing and prosecuting UK Registered Design applications before the UK Intellectual Property Office;
- Filing and prosecuting European Community Registered Design applications before EUIPO;
- Advising on unregistered design right;
- Advising on validity and infringement of Registered Designs and design right.
Page Hargrave also has particular expertise in anti-counterfeiting and domain name issues. For more information see our pages on anti-counterfeiting and domain names.
If you would like further information, a schedule of our fees or powers of attorney, please contact our Bristol Office.